Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Dropping by....

dropping by.....

Wow...

I was so touched and feel like crying when I visited this site. I saw all the photos you guys took for covo and photos of some outing of BBQing. I hope i was there in warwick05 or graduating as the same batch as you guys... And those lastest entries by Chris, making me feel like crying. I might be going back to warwick for a visit during my 6 weeksss of winter break. Think about it, i never thought i would step into warwick again after graduation. I believe each and every walking steps in warwick, will bring back endless memories.


Realli glad to hear that most of you gotten a jo or having interviewss to prepare for. Everyone is stepping out of sch and into the working world. Those who havnt, dont need to get to worry! It's still early ( from experience, it takes at least 3 mth to get a job. In other word, the fastest to get down to work in 3 mths!)

So far, I am just basically very busy, assignment after assignments, I thought i can come back and enjoy another year of school life but....
I never been so busy in university before, ok! And the worse, I dont know how to start my assignment!

Here is one of the picture which taken in a Fresher's Formal Dinner.

Best of all, Everyone!!! Like to hear from you in the blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WElcome WELCOMe! Ms, How Yanning =)
Cool posTT... mayb one of these days, we'll go back to ur 'ol school'... hehe

CIaooo...

FONGCHIBONGGG