Tuesday, October 18, 2005

THe FRee'eST guY on the PlanET!!

Dear warwick05 bloggers.... and readers...

It is so great to see everyone has blogged recently!!!... even though most of u are real busy with jobs, interviews, applications, school & courseworks... u still find the time... =)

For me, i think i've done the most cleaning I've ever done in my entire life... i think, collectively I coulda filled 4kg worth of dust in a dust bag.... coz that's how filthy this place WAS... past tense... WASSS... thanks to me... a housewife now =S .. AHAHA...


This is no ordinary sponge... it is an EXTReeemelY tired one...

So now I feel much better... wen i clear this place up, mayb i'll post a pic of my room... im thinkin of changing a few furnitures around, making a new shelving unit for storage... convert my old bedroom to a single bedroom, and this study into a bedroom... so that after nearli 2 decades, jon and me might... MIGHT be able to sleep and study in our oWn roomS!!.... kidss these dayss... he'll be studying for 6-7yrs... i hav plenty of time...heh

I recently was helpin ma uncle out, as most of u kno already... took ages to actually get the menu and displays done for his fish&chips(best i've ever tasted) .. especially wen our most professional technical equipment was Shifu's printer.... AHAHAHA.. colour reproduction on that thing.. gotta tell u... veryy veryyy BADDDD...!!! but grateful of course shifu... grateful =)

As a result of the above... i suffered another injury!!... finger got cut mann... the stooopidest mistake... it is healing now though luckily... and i had three rounds of accupuncture for the FOOOOTTTTTTTT!! and O my goshh.... not so much wen they put it IN... but wen they take it out OWWchhh!... =S

**CRINGGEEE**

In aid of my house's welfare, I thought I'd go try en chuck everything away... but my mum caught me... i got a beating.

So intead of chucking, mum got me putting clothes into a bag for charity... collection day's tmrw.. so I hope my stuffs go on to those in need. Good call mum..

U all heard of Commodore Amiga?? last time it was a popular games/software computer...u probably recognise it as having a chunky keyboard, which would be loaded with floppy diskettes?... gonna try get rid of ours, in a car boot sale... muahah...

Anyway... u can see, i'm very free right now... I've been thinking recently about how free I am... and I think it's moments like these where u just can't help but appreciate it... coz it ain't comin again til 40yrs later... where Warwick will prob be celebrating an 80th anniversary!!

This post has been nearli all about me... but i'm def thinkin bout u all!!... KH was tellin me he was doin some excel spreadsheet for his company... AHAHAH... so funny man.. apply mathematical programming methods ok..! Vid and Shiling seem to be the one's that are 'nearli' there... just a bit more yeh!! 'jia youu'...!! MH, keep at the job hunting man... let's see who can find one first.. and if u realli did apply to 15 companies, then i think u'll win hands down!... MUS and FEL, ur blogs rock!!... inspiring i tell yez... feel like actually making an entry in mine... muhahahahah... i prefer this one for now..... Weebeng's comin down to LONDONNN soon!! wohoooo... exciting eh?.. so we'll go disturb Weide from the library, Mus from the crown court... and have some good roast duck... can't beat the siu yok from PUDU though innit?? ahahah...

hope u all succeed in ur undertakings... go do something great!.. and tell us bout it!! hahahaha

Ciaoo for now...

FCBBoongggg &

Chris

No comments: