Monday, October 17, 2005

i'm not missing la

hello .. i'm here laa... where got missing for a week!

hahahaha.. just have been spending time with miso.. hahahHAHAHHAH....

aniwaeee...

VIDDDDD...I AM SO SORRY... I GOT YOUR TEXT.. BUT MY PHONE NO CREDIT.. AND I WAS TOO LAZY TO TOP UP!!!.. hahaha..pay as you go is a killer man.. wasted damn alot of money... will get a contract soon sooooon....

yeaa.. i'm good la...project.. shouuuld be oke... at least i kinda know wat i'm doing now. no more websites for volunteers by the way.

yah... that's it man.. just want to say i'm still alive.. and no vid i havent become unfriendly and dont reply texts! i will go top up tmrw!

i have interview to work in Xanana tmrw.. I reaaaally hope i get it. but we'll see... my luck hasnt been that fantastic recently...

ciaoooo

-fel-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just browsing and found your blog. Very Nice! I
have a psychic love reading site. You can find everything about psychic love reading as well as numerology and astrology to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You'll find it very informative. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!
Rod