Monday, October 17, 2005

i'm not missing la

hello .. i'm here laa... where got missing for a week!

hahahaha.. just have been spending time with miso.. hahahHAHAHHAH....

aniwaeee...

VIDDDDD...I AM SO SORRY... I GOT YOUR TEXT.. BUT MY PHONE NO CREDIT.. AND I WAS TOO LAZY TO TOP UP!!!.. hahaha..pay as you go is a killer man.. wasted damn alot of money... will get a contract soon sooooon....

yeaa.. i'm good la...project.. shouuuld be oke... at least i kinda know wat i'm doing now. no more websites for volunteers by the way.

yah... that's it man.. just want to say i'm still alive.. and no vid i havent become unfriendly and dont reply texts! i will go top up tmrw!

i have interview to work in Xanana tmrw.. I reaaaally hope i get it. but we'll see... my luck hasnt been that fantastic recently...

ciaoooo

-fel-

No comments: