Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Still Alive…

Yo everyone! It’s super to read the updates and funny stories from all of you. I’m finally going to contribute my sordid tales and many many crises too…

My "career" at Walt-- is getting a bit shaky 'cause I’m not closing any more deals!! I’ve been missing work more and more lately, especially since my sis hasn’t been around to drag me out of bed every morning. Heh. So nowadays I wake up around noon and try to meet new people who don’t actually want to see me. No wonder I’ve got NO PROSPECTS and NO $$$!!!

Gonna join MH soon in applying to all those insurance companies, methinks. Once the CV is done I mean. If I ever get it done. Then maybe Walt-- will slowly phase out and become a side/part-time thing. What do you guys think? Good idea? Helps me out here! ;)

By the way, I’ve sent some graduation pics to the gmail account. Say phank uuu to Vidya’s prowess at making me feel guilty…

Will definitely spend more time blogging now. It just takes a li''le push to start, then it’s a lot easier to keep it going.

Take care y’all,
Mabel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mabel finally!!! what has Walton done to your speech??? heheheheh...Keep on doing the CV..and then join the unemployed club!

Anonymous said...

I like that...let's approach insurance firms together..it'd be cool if i could work with a friend lei!..wahaha....