Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Just Another Update

Assamualaikum ..... Guten Tag ..... Kak Dela ..... Konbanwa ..... Anyoung Haseiyo ..... Savadee .....

It's seemed that every1 is updating themself here, so ...... I do it also lor.....

Well, I haven't been doing 'anything' at work for 2 weeks ..... just helped the staffs to do some simple Excel works ..... not even photocopying job ..... There're few days which all I did were just surfing net, msn'ing, reading and dreaming ..... so wasting time ..... No choice ..... forced to stay here ..... haiz ..... The most 'heavy' job so far was to duty at a exhibition for 2 and 1/2 days at PWTC ..... sien ar .....

So if u all see me online at msn during office hour, plz send some msgs over ..... seeing me on msn means I'm really ...... really bored .....

Maybe u all can send some e-mails to adwin.lau {at} topcera.com.my ..... But no spam or junks plz ..... The inbox so far only has one mail which was wrongly sent to me ..... Haiz .....

Wishing good luck to those seeking jobs and take care ya!


KH

No comments: