Tuesday, June 28, 2005

All the way from sinnngaapoooooreeee....

Helooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.........



i just realised all my photos are candid shots lah...not too many posed or...group photos...so only one to post up.

aniwaeeee..thank you againnn!!!! chris..shiling and munhou... thanx for helping me move and thanx for sending me off...and shifu of course...thank you thank you... yes yes.. i'm very touched!

aniwae... i'm safely back in singaporeee..slept for daaaaamn long...hahaha... nothing much on the plane... slept most of the time cos didnt sleep the nite before i left... and as usual...no cute guys sitting around me... daaaamn! ahahhaha...

okok... damn hot ..sitting in my living room..no aircorn... will post later ! ciaooooo.....
Posted by Hello

No comments: