This quiz is supposed to have been written by EINSTEIN. He said that 98% of the people in the world cannot solve the quiz. Could you be among the other 2%?
There are 5 houses, each is a different colour. In each house lives a different person of a different nationality. These 5 owners all drink a certain beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar and keep a certain pet. No owner has the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same drink as another owner.
1. The Briton lives in a Red house.
2. The Swede keeps Dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks Tea.
4. The Green house is on the left of the White house (they are also next door to each other)
5. The Green house owner drinks Coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears Birds.
7. The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The man living in the house right in the centre drinks Milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps Cats.
11. The man who keeps Horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
12. The owner who smokes BlueMaster drinks Beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the Blue house.
15. The man who smokes Blend has a neighbour who drinks Water.
The Question is: WHO KEEPS THE FISH?
Good luck... post ur answer up here, and the first one to post gets a big kiss...