Sunday, July 03, 2005

Everyone's Last Day with Woman

Hi!...Nothing ar...Just finished playing some card game (Bullshit) with those people left here and made a cake for myself (strawberry sponge cake)....Interesting...Anyway, yesterday i.e.Friday 1st July was my last day here with WW at University of Warwick then 8am i.e. today's time 3rd of June will be the departure of Deqi...haha..the one who i always recognised as Xi Bing of MORSE...(those of you who dont know Xi Bing, he is a very smart guy from my college) but actually I reckon Deqi to be the smartest guy I have known gei....Anyway, Mabel and Kian Hui are back now la...Departure of a few brought the presence of another few....They are coming to London with me on Monday (Shifu,Christie,KH & Mabel)...It'll be nice, we can meet up there...And at least the coach trip would not be boring as I have them as my company unlike other times....So today is as well my last day as all of 'em at Warwick...Oh yea..nearly forgot the most unimportant one, my last day with SHiling in Warwick was Thursday,30th June...haha...then felicia & Chris is 26th June...HAHA...I must be too bored, so now just stating these historical dates...HAHAHA...Anyway, been great spending time with you guys....Met a lot of nice people in UNi...You guys...my friends from HK and my BASKETBALL TEAM...........Keep updating this blog la...!!....BB.....

No comments: