Tuesday, July 26, 2005

poncho joules part 2

bay beh it worked... :D

anyway i want to share with you guys some of my saddest moments during the last weeks in warwick:

1. the day before my final exam metric spaces on 11 july. i was going out to study after midnight at maths stats, but being vidya's last night in warwick when everything still felt "termtime-like" i decided to drop by just to chat with them a bit. when i was in vidya's room she started showing me photos she just printed out and as i sat there flipping one photo by one photo while vidya stood around being the usual host we are all used to, so peaceful and serene as i look at the beautiful scenaries of holland and some of u guys posing in funny photos, and it just occurred to me how often we hanged out together just looking at photos in these 3 years, and yet how it was to be the last time. and of course vidya left the following day. it also kind of sucked after that because the mood in school became quite sad, at least for me.

2. saying bye to munhou.. he came down to victoria to find me with chris and a friend michael, the night before he was due to fly back to malaysia. we just chatted at the train station, then at the hotel room, and finally i walked them to the tube station where i bid mh bye ... possibly the last time we see each other in the uk for a long time! when i was back in the 5-person room that night with the rest of my folks i had a hard time falling asleep.

3. on the 13 july, day after our grad. so many pple have left. i left my folks in the art centre as i went to find vidya and mabel to say bye. somehow i felt so alone and the school so quiet as i made my way across the field and path from the art centre to tocil where they were staying. incredibly i had to fight back tears threatening to burst out from nowhere because i din want to look like this weak crying person in front of them. it was a very long walk to tocil.

4. sitted in the cab, ready to leave warwick to coventry airport to go paris. ringo, chingpheng, dan, hongchoy, levin, ian, shifu all waving bye. i had to stop waving, and do cheesy signs to feel stupid because it is soooo sad but i still have my parents and aunts in the cab with me and we still have paris to go to...so ... can't allow myself to cry....

>.< u guys are so nice~~! how to find friends like u lot in ny~? will remember u lot yea!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, i could hardly hold my tears back after reading this one!!... poncho!... u brought out the CC in me!...

See u all v.v.v.v.v.soon...

Kian said...

dun remember reading this entry before....
so sentimental wan...